The template for regular paper and tutorial manuscript is available here.
Presentation Only (Talk) submission opens! Please submit your talk here.
RAMS® seeks to continue providing opportunities in the form of Presentation Only (Talk) topics for those that do not wish to pursue a paper for publishing or may not fit the criteria for a tutorial. These will follow similar processes as paper presentations to ensure topics align with the theme and meet Symposium expectations. Please submit your talk abstract here.
Call for Papers, Tutorials and Talks
The 70th Annual Reliability & Maintainability Symposium (RAMS®) will be held at the Clyde Hotel, Albuquerque, New Mexico during the week of January 22-25, 2024. The theme for RAMS® 2024 is “Integrating R&M throughout the Digital Engineering Ecosystem”.
RAMS® seeks to provide a mix of regular papers, tutorials and talks (presentations only). Your submission should address topics pertinent to Reliability and Maintainability and that are relevant to our theme. Abstract topics are:
- Autonomous Systems, AI, Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT) Applications in R&M
- Availability, Repairable Systems and Maintenance Models and Methodologies
- Design Optimization Using R&M Techniques
- Diagnostics, Prognostics and Health Management
- FMEA and Fault Tree Analysis
- Human Reliability
- Life/Warranty Data Analysis and Accelerated Life Testing
- Physical Reliability Models
- R&M Applications in Aerospace
- R&M Applications in Health Care
- R&M Applications in Manufacturing, Service or Infrastructure Management
- R&M Management and Business Process Improvement
- Reliability Modeling
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Security and Dependability Analysis
- Software Reliability and Testing
- System Safety and Software Safety Analysis
Why You Should Be Part Of The RAMS® 2024