RAMS® 2022 Registration Categories and Prices
For all registrants except Editors, Session Moderators, and One day attendees the rate you pay depends on the date of receipt of payment, not on the date that you register. For example if you register before 12:01 AM December 24th,2021 and we receive payment on or after December 24th, 2021, the higher rate will apply. RAMS DOES NOT ACCEPT PURCHASE ORDERS BUT OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS CAN BE ARRGANGED.
Prior to the start of the conference payment may be made by check, wire transfer, or via credit card using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards. If payment is to be by wire transfer or check contact Mr. Charlie Plotkin at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions. All costs of a wire transfer are the responsibility of the registrant. Payment at the symposium may be made by cash, money order, credit card, or travelers check.
Payment in full may be made at any time but must be in our hands before the dates shown on the table below to qualify for the rates shown in each column. All payments are nonrefundable after December 24th, 2021. Please contact Ken Dalton at email@example.com to make payment arrangements if the standard arrangements cannot be used.
|Category||Early Bird Registration||Regular|
|Moderator or Editor||$700|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||$60|
- Member and Nonmember General Attendees and Group registrations must be completed by midnight December 24th, 2021 to obtain the Early Bird registration rate. The Regular registration rate starts at 12:01 December 24th, 2021. Member rates are available to anyone that is a member of one or more of RAMS 2021 sponsoring societies (IEEE RS, ASQ RRD, ASQ ECD, SRE, SAE,AIAA, SSS, IEST, IIE).
- All Presenters must register by 10/10/2021
- Presenter “Early Bird/Regular” cut off date is significantly earlier and is per dates in program acceptance letter. Payment after the early bird date puts final acceptance of paper at risk.
- Students must be members of a RAMS sponsoring society
- Group registration is for 6 or more from a single geographical location AND organization.