Your health and safety are our top priority for the event. RAMS 2022 organizing committee has been working closely with IEEE and the event venue to ensure reasonable safety protocols are implemented and will be followed. RAMS will be following all local guidelines and adhering to hotel-specific standards in order to host the event safely and effectively.
Before Leaving Home
- Be sure to monitor your home country/location’s travel requirements to say current in the event of any restrictions or requirements that may prohibit your ability to travel.
- If you feel sick, please stay home. Your RAMS community will miss you greatly, but for your recovery, your colleagues’ safety, and the health of everyone you may come into contact with, please don’t travel.
Increased Sanitization for Your Safety
- The El Conquistador will follow all best practices and protocols as established in City of Tucson and Hilton’s CleanStay Program to ensure you enjoy a safe and clean environment during your time at RAMS
- Hand sanitizing products will be made available throughout the event space
- Sanitizing wipes will be provided in every room for speaker use at the podium
- Audio-visual equipment such as keyboards, laser pointer, and mics will be wiped down with sanitizer wipes between each session and at regular intervals throughout the day
What You Can Do to Help Onsite
- Follow the World Health Organization’s (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidelines to prevent the spread of infectious diseases at the event
- Discourage physical greetings like handshakes, high fives, fist or elbow bumps, and hugs
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Maintain social distancing between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- If you have fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early