The Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium (RAMS®) is a yearly gathering of the product assurance disciplines where training, tutorials, and the latest technical practices, procedures, and results are presented in easy-to-utilize forums.
Now in our 60th consecutive year, the RAMS® has consistently provided value for the “ilities” through published papers, informative tutorials, and excellent networking and product demonstrations.
Coupled with our RAMS® Vendor trade show, RAMS® continues to be one of the most comprehensive gatherings of Product Assurance professionals available in today’s competitive business environment.
- We focus on providing real-world value for commercial and government applications through succint delivery of the latest techniques and business practices.
- We understand what it takes to succeed in today’s market place, as our Symposium is organized and staffed by over 40 individuals, most volunteers, who are currently supporting these disciplines in some form or fashion.
- We are led by a standing Board of Directors, have a dedicated Management Committee, are sponsored by 9 Technical Societies, and advised by a group of executives and industry captains who make up our RAMS® Advisory Board.
- Our governance model allows for the delivery of the latest and greatest information on how to ensure product success and mission assurance.
- Our focus is on helping you to identify risks and mitigate in the most optimal manner.